Thursday, July 7, 2011

IT'S HERE!!

Our prize from BowDacious Accessories!! I can not tell you how excited I am about these!! We got 4 which I thought I was only getting 2 which is even more awesome!  So let me tell you I had to post about these not only because I won something BUT that they are TRULY amazing.  First they where wrapped beautifully in green paper and blue bow. They are big which is nice because you can see them well and what makes them BETTER is they STAY IN EVEN IN MY BABY'S HAIR!! WOW!! I knew they would be perfect for my soon to be 4 year old but when they stayed my 10 months old hair I was over the moon because no clip ever stays in her hair! I am going out and getting new outfits because of them and I will be ordering more for preschool this coming September!

To get your just click here!  This is BowDacious Accessories Esty page.  Also check out them on facebook!! Thanks again we love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment